Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 5 week birthday!

I feel like such a bad blogger. I just can't find the time to commit to this like I want to because when I do have time I'm doing other things.

We're starting to get what I call a "mini schedule". This means that things are slowly progressing to a real schedule. As I type this Gavin is taking a nap in his crib for the first time!! His daddy put him to bed and he has been sleeping for over two hours now. This is good!!! Hopefully he can start taking every nap in his crib and then sleeping there at night soon.

We have gotten a handful of great smiles from him so far. He's absolutely delicious when he smiles!!!

Last night Blake and I went on our first night out without baby. It was a lot of fun and we really needed that reconnect time. We're gonna try to go out at least once a month.

I have pictures to post so I will try, try, try to do that this week.

3 comments:

  1. I will be totally jealous if you get a date once a month. We have been on 4 dates in 4 years! LOL
    I love the new photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! He looks just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal...you know who could baby sit :)

    Thanks Vickie! I kinda think he looks like me more now...I still see Blake in him a lot though too.

    ReplyDelete