I haven't been able to update the blog because of the baby. He is constantly eating and doesn't like being put down for a nap so I hold him a lot!! Which doesn't leave me any time to get things done or have time to do the things I want to do...but, I know this is for such a short time that eventually we will get it worked out.
We are having such a wonderful time with him..there are days where I'm (we're) very sleep deprived and feel like I can't go on much longer, but then I get a little rest and things get better. I would say the better days are outnumbering the "survival" days.
Maybe in a few weeks I can get back on a better blogging schedule!
I'm so glad you guys are doing so well! Hoping and praying that Baby G decides to let his Mommy and Daddy get some "good" sleep soon!! All for a greater cause though, huh?!
ReplyDelete