Gavin has been sleeping in his crib at night. We are ecstatic about this. hah! I finally can spread out in my bed and not sleep upright anymore. We're starting to figure out his sweet lil' personality and he is so much fun. The only times he cries are if he's hungry, wet, bored or if you wake him up from his nap. He gets fussy about once a day. I'm starting to get things down and our schedule is going great.
We are getting ready for Christmas and Gavin's first road trip to Mississippi! There is so much to pack it's ridiculous.
I feel like I can't get everything done that I want to. Wrapping presents, baking, cleaning, mailing pictures, working on his scrap book, going to church..There just isn't enough time in the day and he doesn't like to sit in his swing for more than 30 minutes at a time. Rarely he'll take a nap in it but he usually naps in his crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment