We just got back from the doctor and found out we're having a lil' guy!!
My mother's intuition was way off. :)
We're super excited and now I can start shopping!! :)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the BranFlake Blog--where we are livin' our life the old fashioned way! We value time over things, we strive to live more simply and from scratch, and momma is loving all things retro......."The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart"-Helen Keller
Awesome congrats guys!!! Any ideas on a name?
ReplyDeleteAwesome, congrats guys!!!! So happy for you both! Any ideas on a name yet?
ReplyDeleteGreat news. Of course, it would have been great the other way too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad you keyed me in on this blog.
I was wrong with Kinnison. :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Can't wait to see you -and your belly-again in August! :D
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
ERickA
Congratulations! I have to admit that I guessed wrong, but I'm as happy with a boy.
ReplyDeletehey mary franice?
ReplyDeletei think thats how you spell it
its kayla?
congrats on the baby boy!!!!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes :) Can't wait for you to meet the lil guy!
ReplyDelete