Saturday, June 20, 2009
I love everything about the summer except the heat!
We have had lots of visitors in the past few weeks. There's been a couple cookouts and lots of laughs.
Dad & Lanier were here for a couple weekends and we had a fun and fast time visiting with them and hanging out. They got to play the Wii at Wii-hab, see the OB unit and got the grand tour of SS. :)
Uncle John came down from Alaska for a couple weeks. We didn't get to hang out with him as much as we wanted (especially Blake since he had to work a lot) but were glad to see him when we did. Hopefully next summer we'll be visiting him!!
I'm thinking about changing the format of the blog. Instead of just a baby blog I'll be writing to include more of our daily lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment