Thursday, May 28, 2009

Words that describe how I feel!!!!!!! Oh, and 140 days to go!

Hormonal Mad Independent Elated Hysterical Active Social Lazy Maternal Concerned Frantic Zealous Compulsive Giddy Psycho Sickly Nervous Hyper Sad Walrus-ey Communal Trapped Earthy Anti-Social Impatient Way-too-excited Old In-love Content Thankful Activist

Needless to say my emotions have been all over the place. A few days ago I thought I was going crazy. I couldn't believe how anxious and depressed I felt. The next day, I woke up and felt completely calm and back to normal. I laugh and cry at the same time and it comes out sounding like a donkey.

Thankfully, I have a very patient husband and Blake has been very understanding!! He knows when to comfort me and when to give me space. And, for the times that his telepathy fails him, I let him know :)

Today my friend Cindy and her baby Ivey came over. I wanted to see how the cats would react to a baby. I was thinking that Yoda would hide (which she did), and Dash would hiss (which he did). I knew he would because that's what he did when Mariah came over when she was little bitty. I'm sure they will adjust, but it will be stressful.

We have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Hopefully brankflake will cooperate and we can find out if we're having a girl or boy! This is the 20 week appointment and it's where they do the big ultrasound. They check all organs and maybe we'll get a new picture of him/her.
Check back on Tuesday for the results!!!

The morning sickness is gone!! Finally, after 18 weeks, I feel human again. Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im sure your kittys will adjust and it probably will take awhile. And then before you know it BranFlake will be chasing them around the house and trying to pull out their hair just like Ivey does to our animals :)

    ReplyDelete