
For four days now I have had absolutely no nausea!!!!! I'm hoping that this is the start of the glowing phase! It's a good thing it started this week because I have been busy with meetings and a dentist appointment. I can't imagine having morning sickness and teeth cleaning. Eewww!
I picked up a couple books at the library other than the ones on the list to the right of the webpage. Jo Frost's (Super Nanny) Confident Baby Care was a really good book. Practical and insightful information. I picked up another book that was more psychological and talked about infant-mother bonding. It was written in the 60's and although some of the information was relevant it seemed outdated where the research was concerned. I'm glad I read it though and I'm going to the library this afternoon to get a couple more books.
Blake and I have been counting down the days until our next appointment (June 2). We really hope to find out the sex of the baby! I'm going to drink some OJ before the appointment to see if the baby will move around more. Our last appointment the baby would not flip around so we could see the goodies.
I haven't been craving any particular foods lately. The foods that I craved in the beginning no longer seem palatable. I do feel like I have an appetite though which is nice! For the past couple months I haven't even wanted to eat.
Im glad you are feeling better.. I hope you can keep the streak up!!! And by the way everyone else that I know who is prego right now and due around the same time as you are having girls :)
ReplyDelete