Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Gavin!!!


Happy Birthday to the littlest love of our lifes, sweet Gavin Phares!! Quite the personality. Loves to wear Christmas socks year round, is obsessed with Cars, Trucks and Things that Go, announces in public places when he farts, loves to clean and organize, build trains and towers, and tells us every day that he loves his mommy and daddy and that Jesus is in his heart. I could go on and on about how awesome he is, but we'll never forget the day of his birth, our labor experience and how perfect it was thanks to God's design and Janessa Craig's help. Blake and I still marvel at what a perfect birth experience it was for us and how much we enjoyed his coming into the world. Happy Birthday sweet one!!
 Now, off to work on his party!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Happy Birthday Gavin!!! I know you had a great time celebrating with your fam!! and you get to go trick or treating afterwards- what a lucky boy :) I cant believe you are 3 its just crazy to see you each time bc you grow soo much more and are doing and saying soo much more too!!! Now your mommy and daddy need to make you a big brother bc I know you would be great at it !!! Wishing you many, many, many , many more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete