I can't believe it's almost April! Gavin and I are headed to Florida this week to visit Nana, PaPa, and the beach!
Right now we are living with Blake's dad. It's such a transition time for us--thankfully we have a place to stay while we figure out what's going on in our life!!
Who knows where God will lead us? The questions are insane right now and the answers are always "trust me." It' so hard not being in control~right?
Ok, so Blake and I are going out tonight, Gavin is with MaMa and PawPaw for the weekend--time to have to some much needed time together!
Family Pic in the old house...
More nighttime crazies!
We call this the Uncle Justin hair.
What happens when Gavin takes his own picture, and it happens a lot.
Who doesn' t love tiedye and plaid together!?
The business professional hair style.
Mini-road trip to Tulsa to see the amigos!
I really like the new blog look! Your right a transition esp an unexpected one can be hard. But yall will do Great and everything will work according to His plan! Love the pics of Gavin :) He just keeps growing soo fast. His hair is soo cute and I love all his hairstyles. He is actually a pretty good picture taker. Ivey never gets a face in the pic when she takes the camera lol. Maybe he will follow in your footsteps !
ReplyDeleteAww thanks! It just felt so springy to me!
ReplyDelete