Unfortunately all of the Christmas Day pictures in Piggott got accidentally deleted. We have a "new to us" camera and so that was a hard way to learn about the new camera!!! UGH! Oh well, I still have the memories in my head but it did make me sick and cry. I just hate that Gavin's first active Christmas is gone, but I do have some of the Picayune Christmas pictures so that makes up for it a little.
SO, these are mid-December, Christmas and today.
YOGURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those eyes say it all....
More food fight pictures...getting it in the hair, oh yah!
Picayune & Piggott 2010...Gavin did so great on our 30 hour road trip! It was his best road trip yet...I had a bunch of dollar tree presents wrapped which took several hours for him to open and play with the paper. We also had a DVD player that had a 2 hour battery life. We stopped at Target on the way home and convinced them to charge it for us for 15 minutes, ha! He napped really well too and this was also the first time he was forward facing in his car seat on a long trip. All of these made the trip very enjoyable for us except the last 4 hours on the way home..he got sick and we were driving through tornado weather!!
These are the only pictures of Piggott I have. I hate that they got deleted. aghhh! **letting it go**
Bath in Granma Josie's kitchen sink!
Alana is 3 years old, but Gavin is almost her size! They had so much fun together..little partners in crime!
She looks so much like Judy but I can see Uncle Alan in her face every time I look at her.
Gavin and his broom! He got this for Christmas from Granpa Mike and is obsessed with it. I've put it away for now because it's a little bit of a safety hazard. LOL Or, as Gavin would say "dangah!" (danger!)
Nana and Pawpaw made it a very special Christmas for him.
We miss you Uncle Alan.
My pops and me. I love this picture!!
I love his little grin...looks like he is up to something.
ReplyDelete