


Meltdown:
Oh happy happy joy joy, Gavin is getting four molars at once. Yippee Hurray, OMG I'M GOING TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF.
It has been terrible for him, I feel so badly that I can't make it better for him. Tylenol helps but it's just so tough: crying, congested, fever, fits, drama, pain, the world ending, not eating, gagging, acting out....poor baby.
We are trying to figure out our new "normal" without Carol. It's really difficult and there really is no plan. We are taking it day by day and just do the best we can. Some days all we want to do is just exist. We miss her SO much...people say that time makes things easier...well, that has happened on a level where our grief isn't so surface, but it's so much more deep now...I think we're in a place where we're learning and growing..and it's hard.
On a lighter note, I'm in the process of starting my granola business. I'm really excited but nervous too. My goal is to sell at the farmer's market in Siloam and Fayetteville and then expand to stores depending on how it is received. I have a meeting Thursday for the kitchen I want to rent. I hope it goes well, and if it does they want to sell it in their store.
Poor G! Teething sucks! YAY! So excited about your granola. I hope the meeting goes well!
ReplyDeletevery cool Fran!!! I had no idea you were doing this. I'm sure things are tough with Gavin, and with carol being gone,...but you are stronger than you know, my friend.
ReplyDelete