We are still in shock and somewhat denial that Carol (Blake's mom) has so suddenly passed away. I don't think we can quite describe or express all of our feelings. We do know though, that through all of this, she is in heaven right now and she is filled with such joy. On top of all this grief and mourning all 3 of us are sick. Blake and I have flu-like symptoms and Gavin has a bad cold. So, things are difficult right now..we'll get through it, but we don't know how right now.
Revelation 21:4
"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
I'm so sorry Fran. My condolences to you and Blake and your families.
ReplyDeletefran and blake, im so sorry that yall are going through such a difficult time right now. I know you are both strong Christians which will help you the most through your loss. You are both in my thoughts and prayers and please let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I hope all 3 of you start getting well and over your colds.. We still need to try and get the 2 wild ones together again soon :)