
I discovered this preacher about 3 months ago as I was driving to Fayetteville listening to 89.3, BOTT radio network. They have a lot of shows on family...I don't listen to them all the time but sometimes I have heard some great things.
One of these was the message that Dr. E.V. Hill preached at his wife's funeral. I was so intrigued by his voice that I wrote down his name. I have kept it in my car ever since last week when I remembered the sermon.
The thing that stuck with me most was "Trust Me". If you listen to the message, you'll figure out why! LOL He REALLY gets into it.
It's not your typical long, baptist sermon--it's only about 20 minutes long and there are a couple very funny parts!!
http://devoteddads.wordpress.com/2008/03/20/dr-ev-hill-preaching-his-wifes-funeralgreat-testimony/
I'm posting it from this blog because it has both parts together and easy to find.
Blake's dad listened to it tonight..it really is such an encouraging message to hear when someone close to you dies.
I believe that I heard this sermon when I needed to and it was brought back to mind when it needed to be. I shared it with Blake and it was just what he needed to hear too.
Ok, enough pressure! Let me know if you listen to it and your thoughts :)
Otherwise, hug everyone you love tonight an extra time and let's prepare to give thanks this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment