I started a list of goals that I wanted to accomplish this year. After talking to Blake about them he thinks that I have unrealistic expectations of myself. So, I'm going to re-work my list and then post it. I usually do this. I have a ton of things I want to do and then when I don't get them all done I'm disappointed. What I'll do is try to think more realistically about what I can get done with the time I have since most of my time this year will be dedicated to a baby :)
Tonight we went bowling and had an elegant dinner at Emelia's. Thank you Grace and Megan for babysitting!! It was so much fun to get out! We have set a rule that we won't talk about baby things while we are out. It's always nice to get home though to see our little boo.
Alrighty, I'm gonna work on my list. Be back soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment