I woke up after having a wonderful night's sleep for the first time in weeks and I feel great! Completely different from yesterday. So, either I or Gavin can't make up our mind about when he's going to get here.
I saw the Dr. today for my 40 week appointment. He saw me and said, I waited for a phone call all night from you! Apparently they were super busy last night in the OB and had one bed available and he was thinking I might be coming in for it. Too bad I didn't!! He did an ultrasound to check fluid levels and approximate baby weight. Fluid is good/normal and he said the baby is weighing in at 8 pounds. He did mention he'll be gone next Wednesday through Monday which made my jaw drop, but that's ok. (Notice my uber-positive attitude here!) Our chances of actually having him there are dropping significantly! I can't say that I wouldn't be disappointed, but I have accepted it, and I'm ok with it. He said he would induce me Monday if I wanted to and I said no thanks , we'll just wait it out :) We had another discussion about my due date and I told him that if I was to decide to induce I'd wait until Nov. 2 which would be 9 days past my due date.. which is 2 weeks past his due date for me. I have no problem going a week over--Crystal was a week over, my friend Aleasia was 8 days late...so, Nov. 2 would be 9 days past my due date. Hopefully, we won't go that far, but I think at that point I would be willing to be induced.
Next post: Pictures of the room...I'll try to do that tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Getting close!
ReplyDelete