Monday, October 19, 2009

Maternity Pictures



Our friend JD Andrade took these for us on Sunday. The weather was finally perfect! It was a gorgeous fall day, and we had so much fun doing these. I had forgotten what it was like to be the one in the picture and not behind the lens!

Wednesday is my 40 week appointment. I think he is planning on doing an ultrasound to check fluid levels and approximate baby weight. I really don't think those can be accurate at all, but I'm just going along with it :) I remember for Cindy's baby they told her she was going to be 9+ pounds and Ivey was 7 pounds (correct me if I'm wrong Cindy).

I'll update again on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Your pics turned out really good . You both look great and you make a beautiful prego gal!!

    And actually they were thinking Ivey was going to be 9 plus by palpating my belly from the outside. (I guess she was just spread out in there so she felt huge..) So they did an US earlier than my due date to see if I would need to be induced due to the baby's size and they were shocked bc the US showed her being around 7 lbs so it was actually pretty accurate for me and the doctor was wrong !
    But that is still not always the case..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thanks for reminding me! I think they will be doing a U/S tomorrow. Even though I went in today he still wants me to come back.

    ReplyDelete