I had an awesome baby shower last Saturday...Crystal and Cindy did an amazing job decorating, the food was so good, the cake was delicious, the flowers were pretty..I couldn't have asked for anything more. My photographer friend took the pictures and I will get those back on Sunday so I will post pics then.
Thanks to Shivaun and Sarah for their contributions too! Everyone made the day so special for me and the baby.
It was great to have my closest friends there. I felt very supported and loved. Blake's mom invited some of her friends and I really enjoyed seeing them again too.
We got lots of goodies. Practical gifts and several things that are just cute--but useful!
Grandma T had her 85th birthday party so we got to see several family members that were visiting from out of town. We had a good time and it's always sad when people have to leave!!
Blake has been working diligently on the room...we then encountered ANOTHER plumbing problem, so he started digging up the line. Fun Fun.
We graduated our childbirth class, hah! It was a really wonderful class and I feel like we learned a lot about all kinds of topics. From hospital procedures to breathing, breastfeeding to comfort measures during labor. We met other couples and we're all ready for our reunion class to meet each other's babies!
Next post: Pictures from the baby shower!! And, the family Luau/cookout/babyshower next weeekend.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment