Straight to the baby!!!! Seriously, I haven't been this tired or energy deprived in my life. Usually, I bounce around all day and now....Whew. I'm not sleepy just fatigued. It's as if I can feel my muscles and the cells draining away. I've been trying to walk for exercise, but I get so tired after a mile that I stop. Hopefully, in four weeks, I'll be back to my energetic and non-nauseated self!!! The meds have stopped working so I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow to see if I can try Zofran.
Blake has been taking care of me wonderfully. In the middle of the night or early morning when I feel pukey he has been making me a plain waffle in the toaster or getting me ginger ale. I couldn't ask for a better husband!!! I try not to wake him when I'm awake from 3:30am until 5:30. Since I haven't been sleeping well, neither has he. This is all in preparedness for the baby, who I'm sure, will be a night owl.
Off to eat. Which is something I used to enjoy--I'm hoping this comes back with the energy!!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete