Blake: finally has a full-time job again, although his salary is now hourly, and it is a lot less than what he was making. But, hopefully, this will help us get up on our feet again, and I am SO proud of him for sticking it out. It really has been the longest process, and he has been so disrespected by Siloam Springs Hospital. I can't say enough how glad he is officially done with that place. I wish I could tell the management team there how I feel, but it would come off very ugly and un-Christian. ha! In fact, I'd probably get arrested because I would be spray-painting and egging their houses with words that a sailor uses. BUT, we are SO SO thankful that God has him in this new spot. There are unforeseen opportunities that could arise from it. He's also been running a lot and working out and has lost about 25 pounds! We've been eating gluten-free for about a year now, and it seems to be paying off for him and he is feeling so much better.
Fran: Granola has kept me semi-busy, but because I have been so sick this year, I have only make it to about 10 markets. I'm also partnering with an Ebay business to generate income. My main focus though is trying to get healthy and figure out what the heck is going on with my body. Lots of tests have been done, but not enough. Grannie Frannie's Granola is sponsoring my cousin who is hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. From Canada to Mexico!! He has a granola shipment going out this week. I have been planning lots of activities for Gavin's summer. Also, I have been doing research on where we are going to live, move too, etc. Plus, the daily life of a homemaker, which I love, but never ends!! It is hard to fit in 2 jobs, a kiddo's schooling, keeping up with the house, and having me & Blake time.
Gavin: is such a big boy! He is so much fun and he is a really good kid. He is in speech therapy, we call it "homeschool" Which we are pursuing right now, but contemplating if it's time for me to go back to work,for someone else, at least part-time. We have lots of decisions to make!! Gavin has been learning a few languages, spanish, italian..just a few phrases...but it's so cute to see him say, "arrivederci!"
Scroll down to the next post because I published some pics I had uploaded..and here are some more recent pics as well.
Happy 32nd Birthday to me!!
Gavin is so good on his bike!
He loves getting his haircut.
Self-portrait
My new neice!! Dahlia
Dinner party at Uncle JJ's
Happy 10th Anniversary for us!!!!!!
We've been through so much in 10 years. The last 2.5 have been the most difficult. We've gotten through it together, and we'll go through it together!
The best anniversary gift is a sweet little boy!!!


Yay! I'm happy for you guys! Gavin is such a big boy now, he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday and happy anniversary!