http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCrFA2X26I (Ben Rector)
My brother's girlfriend is good friends with Ben, they met in college, and she introduced him to his future wife. He's super successful and from hearing him you can see why.
Even though we haven't done much for Christmas we are looking forward to a little break next week. It will be bittersweet spending the holiday with Carol's family, but we always love going to Granma Josie's house. We haven't decorated this year. It doesn't bother us..it's kind of nice not having to deal with it all. We're apathetic about everything these days. "What do you want for dinner?" "Eh, I don't care." "Taquiera?" "Eh, sure, why not." "What are we doing today?" "Nothing." "Sounds good to me."
We are working on getting Gavin to sleep through the night without his middle of the night bottle. I think he is getting the hint :) But he doesn't like it. He's getting so big. I can't believe he's almost 14 months old! He is almost 30 pounds, and I am not sure how tall he is..he was 32 inches at his 12 month wellness visit. He has been super cheesy lately when he smiles..He squints his eyes and bares all his teeth! Blake calls him bugs bunny because his teeth are so hilarious.
His head is kind of banged up from recent falls.
I don't know if I will write again until the New Year. I (we) have no ambition to really do anything these days. I have been keeping super busy so I don't have to think about anything. I am sure this time will pass soon.
I love his cheesin'!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, I'm sorry for your loss, and that it's making the holidays so gloomy. (My holidays are gloomy for a completely different reason, but I sympathize nonetheless)