
This a letter to all those children whose dreadful parents did not teach them how manners, respect or how to act in public:
Dear little children,
I'm so sorry that your parents haven't taught you how to behave. I feel terrible for you because one day, you're going to grow up and have absolutely no idea how to act. Then, you will be in therapy for years because you haven't been taught the proper skills of acting like a normal human being. For instance, if you are on your bike and you run into someone and don't as much utter a proper, "excuse me" or, "are you ok" please don't be offended if I beat the fire out of you. Well, I probably wouldn't do that but I will say, "Hey kid, watch out!" while your braindead parent watches on and says nothing.
Sincerely and most sorry for your upbringing,
Someone that has manners and will be teaching my own child the simple thing known as respect.
No comments:
Post a Comment