Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Over the hills and through the woods........

My two favorite people in the world!
I'm going to visit my g-ma tomorrow! I'm so excited--I haven't seen her since our trip in October and that is too long to go without seeing my grandmere!
We are going to relax in the A/C, watch movies, eat yummy Cajun food, shop at Hudson's, read (I'm taking 3 fiction books--no baby books on this trip!), nap, maybe spend an afternoon in New Orleans if it's not too hot, chat and have a good time. My grandma is my hero and an amazing woman. She's so insightful, wise, funny, generous, kind hearted and all the other wonderful words that there are. :)

Blake has to work unfortunately, but he is looking forward to some guy time that he hasn't had in awhile. He's also working on the bedroom project while I'm gone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment