Friday, July 17, 2009

Two weeks of off the wall stress=we need another vacation!

Ok, well I still haven't been able to make a long post or post pictures. My car caught on fire on Monday and I have been trying to deal with that the entire week. I have a meeting with the oil change company's insurance that was responsible for the fire on Monday the 20th. Hopefully we can get this matter resolved and put behind us. After that, I will be able to post. I'm not exactly sure where the past two weeks have gone. I have spent that time either in shock or depressed and when either of those two emotions happen my mind and body tend to shut down. Between taking care of the plumbing problem we had (the pipes under the sink almost exploded while the entire house was backed up) the IRS wanting more money (which we have had to write a letter explaining my former employment status and filling out a new form that shows we owe an additional $800--which we are disputing), my mom going to jail, and the car catching on fire it has been a very stressful two weeks!!! It sounds kind of funny when you put it all together.
The baby is doing well and we start our childbirth classes on the 21st. I hope next week is a more low key and less stress so that I can blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment