
We had an excellent meeting with the midwife. We got lots of good info and loved her personality. She's very mothering and has a gentle spirit about her. She'll be taking a birthing class with us in July/August.
I haven't been feeling well at all since my last post. I think I jinxed myself. Lots of nausea and low energy which turns into the blues.
Things I've been craving:
- Hard candy
- Golf
- Orange pop (I haven't bought any yet, but it sounds YUM--oh, and I haven't had orange pop in years)
- Crystal's Pickles--Vlasic will have to do for now until I can make some this summer. Or, get another jar from her, hint hint! ha!
- Champagne (off limits!!!!!)
- Ice Cream
Things I love about pregnancy:
- The cravings
- Baby clothes
- Being excited about something good, pure and a new life
- General feeling of well-being--the hormones make me feel good!
- Having to take time for myself and learn how to rest
- The smells--ewww. I can smell anything a mile away!
- Puking almost every day
- My body expanding
- Feeling as if I can't do the things I want to due to sickness
- Thinking twice about something and wondering if it's safe (i.e., pulling up carpet or spray painting), and then not being able to do those things.
- Eating every two hours
- The acne that is so horrible. I will need to get reconstructive facials after this baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment